Friday, August 12, 2011

Dimensional Wall Mural Nearly Accomplished!

I have finally completed the major components that make up my dimensional wall mural.  I will have to wait for my hubby to get home before I attempt to get on a ladder in our stairwell and make it a permanent fixture on the wall.  Here is the stairwell wall that it is going on...
                  
And....here are the preliminary pictures of the dimensional mural that is currently residing on a tarp in my entryway...
  
  

 
I am looking forward to posting updated pictures once the branch is up on the wall in all of its glory.  I will also explain the materials used to make all of the components at that time as well!  As usual, it took me longer than I planned but I am really pleased with the results.  Hope everyone has an amazing weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment...