Monday, October 4, 2010

A New Week Begins...

Happy Monday!
I had a wonderful weekend and was excited that my mother-in-law and I were able to get our Nutcracker Christmas tree skirt completed.  Here is the final product of our hard work.









I also got the writing transposed onto another kitchen cabinet door leaving me only 5 more to go!!! I was planning on working on my cabinet doors today, but my mom surprised me with the news that she had today off so I went and spent the day talking laughing and window shopping with her.  
Tomorrow, the cabinets are all mine! I am determined to get at least 3 completed if my hand falls off and we go without food!  Ok, just kidding, I don't think my hubby would really go for the lack of food.  I am so glad to have him around to remind me to do such trivial things as eat and sleep. :)
Better go get my beauty sleep so that I am ready for my marathon cabinet door decorating.  
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment...