Sunday, October 10, 2010

Still Painting...

As my title states, I am still painting cabinet doors. I did not fall off the blogland bandwagon. It seems that lately if I become more resolved to get something completed, then life happens and my attention is required elsewhere. I also severely underestimate the time it takes to complete a project leaving me frustrated at the fact that I did not reach my goal. Ok, now I am just blathering and need to stop. While it seems as though the cabinet doors are rapidly reproducing I will get them done... Definitely before the end of the month.
I don't have any pictures to post tonight but tomorrow I will definitely have some new jewelry pictures.
Hope everyone had a great weekend! (ok now I feel like I am just talking to myself, does that mean I am ready for my room at the funny farm?):/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment...