Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Turkey Day is around the corner...

The only thing that has really been consistent for me lately is that I am behind my own schedule.  I still need to get the rest of the hinges painted so I can hang the kitchen cabinet doors and Thanksgiving is tomorrow.  I am very fortunate that my mother-in-law is hosting Thanksgiving again this year so that I could focus more of my attention on my "To Do" list.  However, it seems that distractions have plagued me and shot holes through my ability to get the kitchen finished in time for Thanksgiving.  I am trying not to beat myself up too much and focus on what I am getting accomplished.  I am going to get a Swedish Tea Ring and Pumpkin Bread Pudding made for tomorrow and I am getting my blog updated this week.
As promised, I do have some pictures to post of my accomplishments from last week and the week before in our dining room.
Before 
During the process 
After with the Christmas tree in place
As usual, the pictures are a bit fuzzy but you still get the idea.  If you are wondering about the white portion of the second picture; I use tissue paper and diluted glue to add texture to the walls in my house because all of the walls had too many issues to make it possible for nice smooth walls (short of completely replacing the drywall). My hubby picked out the paint color-it is Teaberry Blossom by Olympic.  The trim was done in Full Moon by Sherwin Williams.

Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you to all of my supportive family and friends!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment...