Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A New Member of the Family and Completed Curtain

I have obviously been behind in posting on my blog, but quite a lot has been going on this past week.  First of all, my niece gave birth to the newest member of our family early Thursday morning.  His name is Calvin, and he is a cutie!  See for yourself...

Calvin's arrival brought my brother, sister-in-law and nephew into town for the weekend and it was chaotic to say the least.  
As far as news on the home front goes, I did finally manage to get the curtain in the kitchen repaired and completed.  I think it turned out pretty good.

I think you get the idea despite the poor picture quality.  Still waiting on that camera...
I am working on some odd and end projects this week.  Hopefully the distractions will slow down so I can shift my focus back on the home renovation projects I would like to have completed this year.
Happy Decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment...