Friday, April 8, 2011

Poppy Friday!

I mean Happy Friday! Ok, so I have to admit that I have had a million distractions the past few weeks and am still working on the window treatments for the kitchen. Soooo, since I do not have any new kitchen updates to share I figured that I would talk about my latest obsession. . . POPPIES! They are not yet in bloom but after seeing the latest issue of the Martha Stewart Living Magazine I have had visions of silk poppies dancing in my head.  I am definitely going to have to find time to make some poppy decor to jazz up the house this spring and summer.  If anyone is interested in joining me in the poppy making fun, here is the tutorial provided in the magazine and on Martha Stewart's website.  In the meantime, feel free to enjoy some lovely and inspiring poppy pictures.
Martha Stewart Living Magazine

Martha Stewart Living Magazine

Martha Stewart Living Magazine:I can just imagine lying in this field!
Hope everyone is enjoying lovely Spring weather and finding inspiring nature all around!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment...