Thursday, March 17, 2011

New Pillows!

While I am working on making new window treatments for the kitchen, I thought I would change course a bit and show off the pillow covers I made for the living room.  I wanted something bright and cheerful to perk up the room until I can get a chance to paint it.
As you can see I could not resist the trend of making felt flower pillows.  I loved making my new pillow covers so much I really had to resist the urge to make 20 more.  I used the tutorial  done by Allison from Cluck.Cluck.Sew. I know that there are several great tutorials on this same pillow but I really thought her tutorial was easy to follow.  If I may say so, I think the pillows turned out great!  
I am now going to go out and enjoy some gorgeous Oklahoma weather!  It is going to be hard to make myself stay inside and work if the weather stays this way!  Hope everyone is able to enjoy the feeling of a cool breeze and the warmth of the sunshine this week!

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a comment...