As you can see, I painted the cabinet door black. For the center of the door, I decided to use part of an inexpensive lace tablecloth. I cut out a piece that was a little bigger than the space. I then used some spray adhesive to affix the lace to the door. I was careful to smooth out any air pockets and to get a nice snug fit around all of the edges. Once the adhesive dried a bit, I took my handy dandy Xacto knife and trimmed up all of the edges. I left the hinges on the door so I could easily hang the door on the wall. I used sterling silver flower earrings I made about a year ago to display on my new storage piece. I actually plan on making more of these earrings to sell once I get my jewelry business up and running. Now I really can't wait to make more pieces to proudly display and hopefully sell in the near future!