Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Week of Wishin...

 As I have been putting more of the finishing touches on my kitchen, I have found myself wishing I had more space.  My mind has wandered down the street of "what ifs" and could not help but dream of what I would do in my kitchen if it were just a bit bigger.   My biggest wish would be to have amazing modern barstools and a wonderfully large island with a large pot rack filled with hammered copper pots.  Perhaps something like these:

Traditional Home
Traditional Home
Well, I might not have the space to get my island and barstool wish, but I do know that once my kitchen is done it will be wonderfully unique. A space that my family and I can cook in and make memories together.  After all, that is what it is really all about isn't it?  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment...