Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year Full of Projects and Promise...

Like many others, I have decided not to make a bunch of resolutions. Instead I am choosing some goals that I would like to accomplish this next year.  As a person admittedly with ADD it is often a challenge for me to stay focused on one project at a time.  I often find myself getting really excited as I start a new project and it doesn't take long for the new to wear off and I start looking for other things to do.  This has left me with a lifetime of collected projects that I started but rarely finished and more chaos than I even want to think about.  I began my battle of unfinished projects this past year and while I strayed from time to time, I think I was more successful than I have ever been.  My successes of the past year have left me looking to this new year full of hope and promise.  I am determined to get the majority of the renovations completed on the inside of our home this year despite the daunting feeling I get in the pit of my stomach when I think about it all.  I am looking forward to spending this next year sharing views of my successes with anyone else who may want to peek into my world. I would also like to hear about any goals others have set for this year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment...