Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Bit Festive

I have been hard at work trying to get my Fall and Halloween decorating inside completed.  I have nearly finished with just a few things left I would really like to add. Perhaps I will be able to add the finishing touches over the weekend.  
Tomorrow I am determined to get back to work on my kitchen cabinet doors so I can get some pictures of them all hung up early next week.  
In the meantime, here are some pictures of the decorating I completed today.



I can't believe how fast this week has flown by. For that matter, I can't believe how fast the year has flown by.  I had a friend point out to me that there are only 7 more paydays (assuming you get paid twice per month) until Christmas!  Yikes!


Happy Decorating!

1 comment:

  1. Those are such cute little shades! Thanks for your comment on my blog about my fall banner!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment...