Monday, September 27, 2010

Trying to Get Back on Track

Ok, so after failing to post anything for several days, I am determined to get back on track.  I am still working on my cabinet doors and really have nothing new to show as far as that goes.  I have also taken advantage of the cooler weather and painted the front door.  It turned out good and will post some pictures tomorrow.  I have also been working on making some Fall/Halloween decorations for the house.  Today I cut out some pumpkins from some magazines I had laying around.  I then painted them and am waiting overnight for them to get good and dry so that I can glitter them and then dangle them from my chandelier in the dining room.  I will definitely post pictures of my progress in that department sometime this week.  In addition to all of my projects around the house, I have also been making a Nutcracker Christmas tree skirt with my mother-in-law and her embroidery machine.  I do have pictures of the embroidered panels so I thought I would post pictures of those tonight. I realize that once again the pictures are not the greatest quality.  I have a camera on my Christmas List so hopefully Santa will see what a good girl I have been and convince my hubby to get it for me.  :)





Obviously my ADD has been out of control lately.  I really need to buckle down and focus on getting the cabinet doors done.  I have made a promise to myself that I will get back on just the doors after I get the mantle decorations done and the chandelier decor done.  Soooo, that means I should be back on track by Wednesday.  Geez, days like today I feel like a mess!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment...