Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Little Pumpkins...

Someday I hope to be referring to my children when I use this title, but for now my latest decorating endeavors will have to do.  My staircase is still a work in progress.  I have plans for a garland to hang along the banisters.  What I have accomplished is drilling patterns into my little faux pumpkins to place on top of each stair post.




I plan on keeping my little pumpkins out through Thanksgiving so I decided to go with less traditional Halloween designs on some.  I did manage to sneak in a pumpkin with little witches hats.  I can't wait to do some scary pumpkins to place out on our front porch with our glowing eyeball wreath! (evil cackle inserted here).  I absolutely love Halloween and have enjoyed watching as our neighborhood is slowly transforming into a ghoulish delight!  
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment...