Monday, October 24, 2011

Scary Faces....

I have not fallen off the blogging wagon again, I have been scraping down my front porch for the past few days.  I finally got all of the loose and peeling paint up and should be set to get it all painted tomorrow just before it rains later this week.  In anticipation of getting the porch all painted, I managed to make time late last week to carve out some faux pumpkins.
I am loving my scary faced pumpkins.  They are sitting on my fireplace mantle just waiting to be placed out on the newly painted porch steps.  Planning on getting the porch all decorated and taking pictures of our puppies all dressed up in their Halloween costumes.  Starting to think we really need kids, especially after watching my hubby get the dogs all dressed up tonight and prance them around the block tonight.
What spooktacular creations have you been concocting lately? I would love to hear about them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment...