Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Problems Corrected and More My Memories Ideas...


After spending the majority of the day yesterday trying to get the comment issue corrected, I was not able to post my most recent creations using the My Memories Suite  software.  I figured I would take advantage of the time to make some potential Christmas card ideas since Christmas is just around the corner!  I can't believe that I am actually saying Christmas is around the corner because it seems we just celebrated Christmas.  Time is just flying by...
Well, here is what I have so far:

Which one do you like best? 
Tomorrow I will outline the different ways you can use the software as highlighted on the My Memories website.  Don't forget that the GIVEAWAY DEADLINE for the My Memories Suite software has been extended to FRIDAY, OCTOBER7, 2011.  Please see previous post HERE for the ways to enter the drawing.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment...